Yampa Valley Medical Center
YVMC Clinical Engineering
1st Shift – Days
Scheduled Days & Hours:
80 hrs/pp, Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Senior Biomedical Equipment Tech maintains assigned high value, complex, mission critical medical equipment and support systems.
* Associate’s Degree in Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent vocational training.
* 5 years of relevant experience.
* Certified Biomedical Equipment Technician, or Certified Laboratory Equipment Specialist
* Responds to advanced support requests. Interviews customer to determine nature and scope of the customer’s issue, and the appropriate response.
* Diagnoses, resolves and closes issues involving high value, complex medical equipment according to service level guidelines.
* Promptly escalates issues to higher level technical support or management when necessary.
* Performs routine safety checks, calibrations, and preventative maintenance on high value, mission critical medical equipment and support systems
* Serves as a mentor to team members regarding customer service policies and procedures, trains, supports and develops the capabilities of department biomedical equipment technicians.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.