At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
As our Business Application Developer, you’ll be challenged and rewarded. Impact our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and know you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
ProMach is currently seeking a Business Application Developer. In this role, you will develop, modify, maintain, test, and document business applications; applications will include our core ERP and CRM systems, as well as custom integrations written to satisfy business requirements. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining reports, and assist in data-related efforts, including data migrations, ad hoc query requests, and data transformations.
Does this work interest you?
- Partner with Business Analysts and Project Managers to deliver enhancement requests for ERP and CRM systems
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, installation, and training related to new software developed, acquired and/or enhanced
- Maintain and revise existing systems and provide technical assistance to users as well as others in IT.
- Document technical details of solutions and work with Business Analysts and Project Sponsors to create user guides
- Assist with data migration efforts associated with ERP and CRM implementations
- Develop and maintain reports using SSRS, native ERP tools, and/or Tableau
- Provide results for ad hoc query requests
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar area of technical study or equivalent work experience
- Programming experience using Microsoft Toolset (VB, C#, .net)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Transact SQL, and SSRS
- 2+ years’ ERP software development experience, preferably with Infor SyteLine
- Experience with integration platforms such as Talend
- Knowledge of Infor’s Multi-Tenant cloud solution a plus, including ERP (CloudSuite Industrial and/or LN), Factory Track, ION, Data Lake, and Birst
- Ability to communicate with associates at all levels throughout the organization
- Strong written communications skills with experience writing technical documentation
- Motivated, committed, and energetic self-starter dedicated to providing high quality and responsive IT service
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily workload and meet timelines on deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills
We were named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.