Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Business Process Analyst
Senior Business Process Analyst
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a SR Business Process Analyst to join our team at the Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, KY.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
– Collect, monitor, and analyze process metrics to identify trends and opportunities for potential improvement
– Design and execute business process improvement studies, including collecting and analyzing relevant data, interviewing personnel, researching best practices and relevant benchmarks, analyzing costs and benefits of alternatives, and formulating and presenting recommendations.
– Assist operations management in implementing process improvements, developing implementation plans, monitoring the implementation, and recommending any needed refinements.
– Conduct comparative process assessments to identify opportunities for increased standardization, knowledge transfer of best practices, and potential workload sharing
– Conduct demos of data analytics within tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Excel or other Microsoft based applications.
– Attend outreach events to demonstrate the National Visa Center process both domestically and internationally.
– Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
– Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
– Must successfully complete a comprehensive 10-year criminal and credit history background check
– Must successfully complete a drug screening
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent. An additional four years (4) of similar work experience may be substituted for a bachelors Degree
– Six (6) years of experience
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Solid analytical skills including ability to design and execute business process studies and;
– Excellent written and oral communication skills to draft analytical reports, communicate with management, conduct data collection interviews, and present results, conclusions, and recommendations.
– Experience with change management techniques that facilitate adoption of new or revised work processes.
– Ability to work independently and as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels
– Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Demonstrate a professional work ethic
Desired knowledge and experience areas:
– Business process engineering
– Small-scale project management
– Requirements analysis
– Process Improvement
– Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Power BI, SharePoint
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift up to 20 lbs.; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: 20% US and International travel
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.