The Boeing Company
Saint Louis Missouri United States
The Boeing Company’s St. Louis Facilities & Asset Management team has an opening for a level 2 Business Process Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in facilitating process management teams. They will also be assisting in facilitating appropriate use of process methods and tools within a structure or defined environment: such as team meetings or workshops.
– Assists in collecting, analyzing and documenting requirements/metrics from process owners.
– Candidate will participate in documenting business processes and data models and how they relate to current strategic initiatives. They will need to contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and implementation activities.
– An understanding of customer processes and requirements is required.
– Candidate will need to be able to prioritize multiple tasks and report out metrics and other relevant data on weekly/monthly basis.
– Demonstrates knowledge of general database concepts.
– Participation in peer-group reviews of designs and creation and maintenance of relevant documentation.
– Uses established document control procedures and guidelines to complete assignments.
– Supports efforts to eliminate and/or consolidate process documentation.
– Assists in applying process standards, guidelines, methods and tools.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
Strong background in Microsoft Excel
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills & Experience):
– Experience with drawing and maintaining metrics and KPI’s from different data sources
– Candidate must be a self-starter and produce deliverables with minimal supervision.
– Experience working in or with a union workforce is highly desirable
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO. Candidates must reside in the area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.