ADP is hiring a Business Security Analyst – temporal
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Business Security Analyst (BSA) role will support the BSO (Business Security Office) office for the GPT, iHCM and Service Delivery Business Units. The BSA represents the Global Security Organization (GSO) interfacing with the respective business units and stake-holders to drive risk-based decisions and actions with the help of the central support teams within GSO.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Ambassador and evangelist for the Security Program. Provide Leadership in execution of the global security program at the BU level. The Business Security Analyst role is to realize activities for achieving analysis to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet users requirements.
- Monitor, schedule and communicate security tasks, events and trends with respect to the BUs.
- Understand the Security program (security policies, guidelines, best practices, checklists, etc.).
- Coordination of various activities such as Threat and vulnerability management (incl. alerting services, digital signing, application security, and investigations, etc.).
- Operational service assurance and reporting (e.g. services such as network and application pen testing, host-based IDS, forensics, incident handling, auditing, content management that are provided by the core GSO services teams).
- IT and business unit collaboration for security architecture, engineering, implementation and operations.
- Providing risk and other relevant metrics to the BUs as necessary or assigned. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor´s degree
- Work Experience: 5+ years security and/or risk management experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree
- English language proficiency required and other languages definitely a plus
- Information Security related certifications and security product certifications are desirable.
- 5+ years security and/or risk management experience in a large and complex business environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications incl. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project. Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of Information systems, infrastructure and operations.
- Results oriented self-starter who likes to work independently in a multicultural environment.
- Relationship builder who is able to convince and lead others without managerial responsibility
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information.
- Detail oriented and ability to meet inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, skills and techniques.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.