Job Details Company Overview
Medline’s Legal team has a new opportunity for a Business Systems Administrator based at our headquarters in Northfield, IL. We are looking for an exceptional professional who thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Under the direction of the Manager-Legal Operations, this individual maintains and manages business-specific software suite and ensures effective provisioning, installation / configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems software and related infrastructure. In addition, this individual leads systems-related projects (ex. implementation of planned software applications).
– Maintain vendor relationships with various SaaS (Software as a Service) providers including: initial implementation, configuration, ongoing end user support, and resolution of technical issues.
– Act as initial point of contact for end user support with software within the legal technology portfolio. Provide technical support for software related concerns. Troubleshoot issues and communication of system outages. Monitor system performance and respond to security and usability concerns.
– Maintain system and data integrity. Work cross-functionally with Information Services to establish and improve operational data integrity, access, and security. Identify improvements for business data management and efficiencies. Assist in identification of areas for service improvements.
– Assist Legal Operations Manager with execution of various long-term technology-related projects. Act as lead project manager responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of software within the legal technology portfolio.
– Set up accounts and ensure users have appropriate permissions and security access to perform job function. Perform periodic security and permissions audits to maintain appropriate permission levels and access.
– Assist with data analysis and retrieval; provide data for analysis utilizing queries and reporting tools. Routinely perform database reorganizations, upgrades, patches, bug fixes, data migrations, user security, tuning, and refreshing of test systems to keep the mission critical databases and test systems in reliable working order.
– Develop and implement documentation standards for creating a standard operating procedure portfolio. Manage enterprise training platform and provide user training and education to team members as needed.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Services and/or Business Administration
– At least 2 years of experience of technical end-user support
– Experience demonstrating working knowledge of best practices surrounding data storage, privacy, and security
– At least 3 years of experience configuring/managing enterprise software in large scale environment preferred
– Prior experience in a corporate legal department or information services department supporting the legal team preferred
– Familiarity with basic financial concepts, legal terminology (specifically contracts and agreements for procurement and sales) preferred
– Experience controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines preferred
– Experience assessing and responding productively to change in a timely manner preferred
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.