MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are looking for a Software Developer to be a member of a dynamic, cross functional team responsible for designing and building technologies used to share MATLAB algorithms and applications with other users or larger IT infrastructures. This role will focus on creating deployed applications through dependency analysis, packaging and build time tools.
For more information on our deployment products see: https://www.mathworks.com/solutions/deployment.html
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
The sucessful team member will play a key role in helping MATLAB be shared across platforms and throughout organizations. Responsibilities will include:
- Extend the code analysis capabilities of the application deployment products.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the MATLAB runtime.
- Participate in design activities, reviews, and release planning.
- Interact with all areas of the organization including QE, Technical support, Doc, and Marketing.
- Experience programming in MATLAB.
- Experience with C++.
- Familiarity with scripting Languages e.g.: Perl, Python.
- Familiarity with build tools like Make, Visual Studio and Source code control systems such as Git / Perforce.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with cloud computing and/or enterprise application development
- Experience with cloud-based technologies (for example, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cross platform experience on any combination of Windows, Unix, and Mac platforms.
- Previous experience using formal unit testing tools such as Junit, Nunit, CPPunit
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.