MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Our group is responsible for the core technology used in MathWorks code generation products. Join us to work on cutting-edge program analysis, language transformation, compiler optimizations, and just-in-time compilation. Our optimizing compiler is actively developed by an elite team of talented programming language and compiler experts.
We are seeking a software engineer with industrial-strength C++ skills to help us improve our shared code generation infrastructure.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Design and implement new features in our core code generation infrastructure using your object-oriented and compiler development skills.
Deliver features using test-driven development, writing unit tests, and fast iterations.
Contribute creative workflows and tools to be used by internal and external customers.
Participate in cross-team collaboration across multiple development teams.
- MS + 2 years, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with static analysis tools a plus.
- Practical compiler development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to dive into and work with large code bases.
- Strong abstraction, algorithmic, and software architecture skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Expertise with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.