Software Engineer Full Stack
Salary: $100-140k, + bonus
Location: Chicago, IL
Looking for a candidate with strong C3 (6+ years, strong Back End with some Front End as well. Ideal candidate will have ReactJS, Rest, soap, web applications, API for their market data so they can share data to and from the traders.
Looking for a full stack Software Engineer who strives to build highly scalable, performance and robust systems that help clients benefit from our comprehensive market data sets and analytics. We own some of the largest financial data sets in the world and are looking for programmers that enjoy tackling the challenges that come with Real Time streaming data and large historical databases.
* Codes, tests, debugs, and documents complex technical assignments
* Develops solutions according to design specifications that are thorough, accurate, and conform to development standards
* Independently researches and resolves complex technical problems
* Performs unit testing and documents test activities/results to ensure error-free execution
* Optimizes application performance through analysis and tuning
* Analyzes and recommends technologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality of the development process
* Implements security code scanning and updating software code to resolve security issues
* Self-manages assigned projects to ensure successful completion in designated time frames
* May participate in mentoring and knowledge-sharing with less-experienced team members in certain areas of expertise
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* 6+ years of experience in professional C# or Java development
* Strong OOP skills and experience with design patterns
* Hands-on experience with web applications development including REST and SOAP services
* Practical experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
* Familiarity with distributed data/messaging technologies (Cassandra, HDFS, Kafka etc.) is a plus
* Experience with financial industry systems preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.