Summary of Job:
This is a terrific opportunity and a key role within the Lee Company Contact Center team. This position will report to the center Director. We are seeking an initiative-taking individual who will build, query, and analyze data to identify trends and opportunities to improve our business. This role is responsible for delivering impactful insights into key business decisions. You will demonstrate a drive of excellence to understand the true root cause, make specific recommendations to improve the contact center performance. Additionally, you will be a key member supporting the Five9 Contact Center Application. This will involve updating and maintenance of the Contact Center reporting tools and call flows used for voice, email, and chat.
The Contact Center team supports both the Home and Facilities business channels. This new role will be specifically aligned to the Contact Center Services team and focused on, analytics, staff planning and utilization.
Remote work flexibility offered!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree desired.
- 2+ years of experience in reporting and analysis or related field.
- 1 to 5 years of previous experience as a Business Analyst with a good understanding of Excel and Power Bi.
- Systems: Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Dynamics 365, MS Excel. Five9, PowerBI, SQL reporting knowledge a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking skills – Candidate must demonstrate end-to-end generalist critical thinking skills, including the ability to define and deconstruct problems, identify, and prioritize key customer issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the VOC (voice of the customer) and recognize recurring themes in customer contacts.
- Ability to balance a teamwork and collaboration mindset, and to managing competing priorities is key.
- Candidate will bring a growth mindset with a Servants heart and passion for safety.
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability
Lee Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, or family and medical leave.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.