Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
TPG Capital recently completed the purchase of Change Healthcare’s Clinical Claims Management (CCM) business, which includes the ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager solutions. The transaction establishes the CCM business as an independent company, with an interim name of ClaimsXten Portfolio. ClaimsXten Portfolio has a long history as a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships.
TPG Capital is a leading private equity platform of alternative asset management firm TPG and an active, experienced healthcare and software investor. TPG has a long history of partnering with companies, including the ClaimsXten Portfolio Business–a trusted partner and market leader in primary claim editing, delivering value through savings, operational efficiencies, and long-standing partner relationships. ClaimsXten’s primary solutions are ClaimsXten®, ClaimsXten® Select, ClaimCheck, Secondary Editing, and Episode Manager.
- Fully Remote – U.S.
The Sr. Data Analyst – CXT Cloud Service Operations analyst will work Change Healthcare customers and their leadership teams to facilitate the adoption and utilization of Change Healthcare editing solutions. This position will help develop (or strengthen) existing processes associated with Invoicing and Dashboards. This position is customer facing with clients and will often need to make decisions/answer questions on both a recurring and ad hoc basis. An individual in this role will manage multiple workstreams (blending business and technical resources) to drive requirements, high level design, and work with leadership and finance team to forecast revenue based on contingency models.
- Work with clients and internal teams to design and implement analytic solutions and deliverables to manage contingency based editing results including, but not limited to: savings calculations, revenue reconciliation, contingency payment methodology, financial forecasting, business case components, and other ad-hoc analyses required by constituents
- Lead requirements sessions with internal and external stakeholders for Cloud Dashboarding and Invoicing applications. Obtain customer and Change Healthcare Sign off on requirements
- Serve as Single point of contact to client support for all operational aspects of dashboard and invoice (requirements, build, implementation, post- production monitoring, etc.)
- Make recommendations to Cloud leadership and operational teams around trends/anomalies associated with savings or optimization data
- Triage and drive analysis for questions/issues/etc. associated with dashboard and invoicing for both internal and external clients
- Analyze trends associated with client savings and make recommendations to Operations Team for optimization opportunities, new ideas, etc. (new editing logic, enhancements to dashboard/invoice and associated processes)
- Drive new client dashboard/invoice implementations (requirements, resources, etc.)
- Work with leadership and finance team to forecast revenue based on contingency models
- Query and report development to support editing solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience associated with analytics, finance, process development or operations
- Experience with end-to-end claims processing and related analytics required, i.e., clinical code auditing, pre-submission auditing, post payment auditing, and medical record review
- Experience CPT codes, DRG codes, HCPCS, Diagnosis codes, and modifier rules and guidelines
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, analytics, healthcare IT, finance
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively with external customers, stakeholders, and cross-functional team members
- Experience with driving requirements sessions (business and technical)
- Analytical and research oriented (financial modeling, trending, etc.)
- Rapid critical thinking skills and problem solving skills Previous experience with a claim editing vendor (understanding of edit lifecycles)
- Large Health Plan Experience (insights into edit vendor processes from a client perspective)
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General office demands
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
- Flexible work environments
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
- *Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
New York and New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $104,305 – $202,200. The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $90,700 – $168,500. The salary range for Jersey City, NJ is $108,840 – $202,200. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.