MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
*Responsibilities Include: *
* Serve as the lead and SME for cloud technologies, cloud implementations and overall cloud solutions
* Help understand client's goals in order to provide guidance on cloud solutions
* Collaborate with high performing teams to share cloud knowledge and help deploy cloud technologies within the full life-cycle of the project
* Advise on cloud security frameworks/controls and provide guidance on DevOps best practices
*The successful candidate requires:*
* 10+ Years of relevant experience in cloud technology / solution architect
* Demonstrated experience in leading teams and providing guidance
* Deep knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies
* Knowledge and hands-on experience working with both AWS and Azure
* Strong understanding of cloud security controls and frameworks
*Nice to have:*
* AWS and/or Azure Certifications
* Previous experience in Financial Services
Our client is a widely recognized and respected consulting firm in the Financial Services domain.Our client is growing their global advisory team and looking to add a Cloud Architect to help provide their clients with cloud expertise and guidance.Competitive base salary and benefits package based on immediate impact.
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not provide visa sponsorship.*
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.