MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Come join a small, high-energy quality engineering team responsible for building tests and infrastructure to deliver a highly available, scalable, and engaging cloud platform for technical computing. This platform powers applications like MATLAB Online, MATLAB Grader, and ThingSpeak. Successful candidates will possess the curiosity and passion to drive innovation and production quality throughout the software development life cycle, from design to operations.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Design and implement novel test strategies for distributed microservices architectures
- Apply data analytics and automated learning techniques to record, replay, and identify anomalies in production traffic
- Define service-level objectives and validate non-functional characteristics
- Develop reproducible, intuitive automation for cloud infrastructure and configuration management
- Drive product direction for customer experience and testability
- Familiarity with Go, Java, C++, or MATLAB
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Linux containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with functional programming (Scala, Haskell, Clojure)
- Exposure to non-functional testing (Gatling, JMeter, Locust)
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Programming experience in object oriented design
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.