The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. The Prototype Development Support program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, this program looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, this program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
Click here to learn how this program “Delivers Mission Success!” and a list of all our amazing opportunities
Develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Finance Intelligence and High Interest Cargo team to support Suspicious Financial Transactions Development. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to develop and implement an end-to-end solution to detect behaviors of suspicious financial transactions including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content.
- At least eight (8) years of general experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least six (6) years of experience developing software with high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), and at least three (3) years developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+) and software integration and testing (to include developing and implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least four (4) years of experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as HBase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc., as well as MapReduce programming model, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3) using source code management tools
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience.
- Demonstrated ability to reverse engineer existing manual discovery tradecraft into a set of scientific outcomes
- Understand and utilize Data Science algorithms by applying existing experience or collaboration knowledge from Persona Analysis data science personnel.
- Desire knowledge of Graph Theory to include Social Network Analysis
- Experience developing software in a Linux environment
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development
- Experience with Jira, Maven and Git
- Familiarity with customer corporate tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, GeoXplorer, LinkXplorer, Renoir, etc.
- Work in a team environment
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $150,000.00 – $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.