growing team that will be using and working directly with the latest cloud
technologies? If so, the Technology & Security Operations department is seeking
a talented Cloud Architect to join the organization! The ideal candidate will
be self-motivated with a proven track record in architecting & engineering
hybrid-cloud solutions for enterprise environments. Additionally, you will have
successfully implemented solutions based on fit for use and requirements, i.e.
business continuity; service level agreements; availability; capacity;
security; as well as, configured cloud infrastructure for new services and have
migrated enterprise workloads from on-premises to the public cloud and vice
versa. Candidates will like working in a collaborative, team environment but
are also capable of completing projects on time and on your own. You will
consistently look for areas to improve processes and procedures and work well
in a cross-functional capacity.
This role is under the Technology & Security Operations department focused on
designing & implementing solutions that support JHA’s data center strategy
through enabling efficient, secure consumption of cloud platforms. There is an
on-call rotation and you may potentially work nights and weekends based on
This position can be worked out of any of the following: Lenexa, KS, Allen, TX,
Springfield, MO, Monett, MO or be 100% REMOTE from any US location.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years in systems administration, architecture,
* Must have working experience with Microsoft Azure.
* Must have experience with cloud migrations or implementations.
* Must be available to travel up to 5% to attend a conference or a
training/meeting at various JHA locations.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform.
* Experience architecting enterprise scale solutions.
* Experience migrating workloads between clouds.
* Experience with scripting (i.e. PowerShell, Bash, Python).
* Experience with automation and 3rd party tools used in enterprise cloud
environments (i.e. Dome9, Terraform, etc.).
* Experience with networking concepts (i.e. subnetting, protocols, WAN
connectivity, virtual networks).
* Experience with cloud security & governance (i.e. ACLs / Firewalls /
* Experience using source code repositories like GitHub.
* Experience with Linux in an enterprise setting (i.e. RHEL, CentOS,
* Experience with industry frameworks and methodologies: ITIL/Agile/Scrum/
* Experience with the Financial Services Industry and regulated
* Experience diagramming solutions and documenting processes and standards.
* Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic,
presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the
* Provides input to product roadmap.
* Translates the customer’s business requirements into specific systems,
applications or process designs for moderately complex IT solutions and
integrating architecture. Often project-based, sometimes working at
customer sites, and typically measured by utilization (i.e., billable
* Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection
* Creates architecture documentation based on specifications.
* Leads review of solution architecture to discover any errors or confirm
that the design meets required specifications.
* Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable
technologies into solutions.
* Provides consultation to technical staff.
* Provides limited technology mentoring to staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be
legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not
available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.