Electrical Engineer (PE) needed in Houston, TX. The city’s relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants. Competitive pay and great benefits offered!
SPECIAL NOTES: Oil & Gas experience will NOT be considered for this position. MUST have 5+ years of Consulting experience in Electrical Engineering for Building Design.
POSITION TYPE: Electrical Engineer, PE
LOCATION: Houston, TX
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
5+ years of consulting engineering experience required.
Must have recent US experience in engineering.
Software knowledge: AutoCAD, REVIT preferred.
- Coordinates project designs with other disciplines to determine equipment needs, provide input for operating procedures, and provide technical information
- Performs specific engineering studies and other design analyses using industry software
- Attends meetings with owners, clients, or architects as needed
- Assists in the development of design approaches and concepts
- Evaluates the work of design colleagues and provides feedback and/or corrections
- Conducts project job site visits during construction to monitor progress and observe installed construction; makes comments based on design specifications, owner expectations, and building codes
- Coordinates with local authorities, utilities, and municipalities to incorporate associated construction and government standards
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals
- Assists with the preparation and implementation of a proactive Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plan for projects
- Assists senior technical staff in the development of technical documentation, proposals, and presentations to clients
- Coordinates with suppliers, contractors, and clients to determine project scope
Professional License preferrred.
Bachelor's degree in engineering from an ABET accredited college required.
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-2
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.