Are you a leader that enjoys a start-up atmosphere? We are looking for Engineers that are seeking the opportunity to help design and develop the future! As the Consumer Data Garage Data Engineering Senior Manager, you will lead the technical implementation of the next-gen consumer data lake, data science workbench that supports our digital media operations and analytics (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, programmatic data, etc).
- Leads the technical role out of the data processes in P&G's consumer data lake across all digital media data.
- Builds the product roadmap features working with in house and external engineering resources and using cloud platform, data base and analytics technologies (owning design, product backlog, ETL/integration, data modeling, data pipeline, analytics semantic layer, etc.).
- Understands interdependencies with other products/capabilities within the consumer and media space, defines new integration designs and deploys plans.
- Ensures work is delivered with quality, on-time, on-cost and according to business priorities and service level agreements with partners.
- Implements software development standard methodologies and CI/CD, maintains product artifacts.
- Actively engages in conversations on consistency and uniformity of new developments.
- Implements security and access management controls, ensures platform compliance with P&G policies and existing privacy regulations.
- Communicates system constraints to product teams, partners with stakeholders to assess innovation opportunities and new business cases.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
3+ years of experience in implementing and supporting database and analytics platforms.
Technical skills and expertise in development and software engineering (SQL, Python, APIs, Cloud Services GCP, Azure, AWS, Terraform, Jenkins).
Experience on breaking down requirements and finding solutions to complex problems.
Able to explain technical details and at the same time getting deep into the work.
Great teammate with various roles and backgrounds (business owners, product managers, architects, software developers, data engineers, etc.).
Experience in CI/CD and product management frameworks (GitHub, JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.).
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.