Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Corporate Counsel to join our growing legal team.
- Structure, draft and negotiate in-bound and out-bound licensing agreements with content providers, automotive OEMs, mobile carrier customers and mobile application developers
- Supervise and manage Contracts Administrator in the management of contract policies and procedures and review of services agreements, statements of work, non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements
- Counsel on strategic deals and day-to-day operations and product matters in a wide range of legal areas, including intellectual property, open source and product compliance
- Collaborate with product teams to understand key product and commercial requirements and ensure compliance
- 4+ years legal experience with an emphasis on reviewing and negotiating software and technology licensing agreements (in-bound and out-bound), and customer agreements
- A commitment to excellence and quality of work
- Leadership and project management skills Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Previous Corporate in-house experience
- Experience with automotive OEMs, mobile applications and SaaS
- Experience with corporate government and securities regulations
- Experience with equity investments, M&A, and financing transactions
- Knowledge of Chinese foreign investment law and Chinese proficiency (reading and oral) a plus
- Preferred experience partnering with operational business units (including Engineering and Product Management) and corporate service departments (Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Tax, Marketing, Business Development, etc.) to ensure appropriate risk analysis and transaction structuring
Telenav is a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, focused on transforming life on the go for people — before, during, and after every drive. Leveraging our location platform, global brands such as Ford, GM, Toyota and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Nissan, Denny’s, Walmart, and Best Buy reach millions of users with our highly-targeted advertising platform. To learn more about how Telenav’s location platform powers personalized navigation, mapping, big data intelligence, social driving, and location-based ads, visit www.telenav.com.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.