Customer Support Analyst
Ref No.: 18-27367
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Start Date: 05/09/2018
Major purpose: The Customer Support Analyst is responsible to support Lenovo customers (Large Enterprise Direct, Mid-Market, Small/Medium Business, Business Partner, Consumer).
Major functions: The person will receive Purchase Orders from our customers either via email. Most of these will be pushed into Salesforce as a Request Ticket. The tasks is to get all orders processed and loaded on the same day. This candidate will need to validate the PO for data completeness, ensure it has not been processed before, and attempt to load it into our CRM system. If there is a red/yellow flag, work with resolution owners (customers or internal sales) to get the right info / data fixed. Reprocess, in CRM and ensure it drops to our ERP (SAP) system successfully. Some reporting/updating of records is also needed as part of the job. High degree of accuracy is preferred. Good communication skills are needed.
Required Technical/Functional Skills: 1) This candidate should be computer literate, will know how to handle business correspondences over email, is familiar with Microsoft Office Suites, has experience in the use of CRM, SAP and Salesforce.
2) This candidate should have Customer Service skills.
3) This candidate will have the ability to work with cross functional teams not on the same floor and teams in remote sites via eg Skype Business.
4) This candidate will have a high degree of accuracy.
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills: – order management (order entry processing),
– orders not loaded (track and get resolution)
– Backlog Management
– Problem Solving
-Work Cross functionally with sales operations and/or fulfillment
-Serviceability and compliance metrics
– Proficient English language with solid verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organization skills
– Excellent Excel skills
– Attention to Detail
– SAP Knowledge is preferred
– Must be self driven and can work independently while focused on delivering set objectives
– Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task quickly and efficiently
– Prior experience in a Global Company is preferred
Required Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Bachelors degree.
Preferred Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Bachelors degree preferred.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.