MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
*Key Responsibilities Include:*
* Analyzing marketing insights to translate data into structured format in order to deliver key insights
* Analyze campaign performances and identifying key segments based on behavior/habits
* Assist in the creation of ETL and data pipelines
* Communicate the extraction of data to deliver underlying message held within the collection of data via data visualization
*The Successful Candidate:*
* At least 2 years of experience within data analytics or data engineering
* Experience with Google or Adobe Analytics (Google preferred)
* Experience with SQL and Python required – strong skills needed
* Experience within ETL processes (BigQuery a plus!)
* Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI)
* Bachelor of Science within Computer Science, Math, Applied Data Analytics or equivalent degree
*All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not provide visa sponsorship.*This agency works with various respected firms across the marketplace in providing key insights within large data sets.Competitive base salary and benefits based on impact and experience. Possibility to work remotely!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.