Alliance Inspection Management (AiM) is the premier new and pre-owned vehicle inspection partnership in North America that combines breakthrough technology with deep industry experience to provide a trustworthy, independent bridge between buyers and sellers. We offer a comprehensive range of vehicle inspection services to verify the condition of new, off-lease and fleet vehicles and other properties at vehicle assembly plants, rail yards, ports, customers’ homes, dealers and auctions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Codify current AWS infrastructure, automating and reporting on the environment.
2. Work with development teams to develop alerting triggers, logging, and general application monitoring.
3. Create and Maintain automated deployments.
4. Enable automated resource and security audits.
5. Thought leader on the future technologies used for environment management, automation, monitoring, and self-healing.
6. Other duties may be assigned
– Provides basic work direction and support to small groups of usually skilled and semi-skilled employees.
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
1. Job Knowledge and Skill:
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities; Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm; Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
Four or more years of DevOps experience which could include System Administration and Network experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
– Know at least one configuration management system (Docker, Chef, Ansible, etc.).
– Proficiently understand networking.
– Experience in the virtual infrastructure domains and continuous integration environments.
– Knowledge of cloud virtualization and resource management using Docker
– Working knowledge of AWS
– Working experience with databases such as Oracle and PostgreSQL.
– Experience using CI/CD build systems such as Jenkins.
– Experience designing highly available systems with fault tolerance in mind.
– Experience of using Git for version control.
– Experience of working in a Scrum team and Agile concepts.
3. Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations:
B.A. In Computer Science related field desired, AWS certification preferred
4. Computer Skills:
Working knowledge of power point, word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available. Proficient in System Administration and Networking concepts.
5. Communication Skills:
Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with I.T. and all AiM departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
6. Analytical Skills:
Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
Salaried/exempt – TBD upon hiring
Benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance and 401 K participation.
No relocation will be paid
All offers would be made conditional upon passing a background check.
AiM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on AiM. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
To comply with Federal law, Alliance Inspection Management LLC, participates in E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.