This company is leading the way in the future of autonomous vehicles, AI devices, and software for warehouses to operate more efficiently. They are the top 5 company in the world for warehouse services and is truly recession-proof. They are currently hiring a DevOps Engineer to join an innovative team of 4. You should be experienced in IaC, building out CICD pipelines, and improving automation.
They use AWS for their cloud so that experience is strongly preferred. This is your chance to do something new, as they are building things out in the cloud all from scratch. Using Bamboo right now but moving to Git in the future. Python experience is also very attractive for them. There is a on-site requirement in their office in Troy, OH once a quarter for meetups. This is a full-time role offering stellar benefits and career trajectory.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years of experience in DevOps process environment or Unix System Administration
- Experience in public cloud
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools using source control, automated build/test, and code coverage analysis tools
- Experience with scripting languages, ideally highly proficient in Python
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies, ideally Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS Technologies: VPA, Cloud Formation, Route 53, IAM, EC2, S3, Dynamo DB
- Certification with Amazon Web Services strongly preferred: AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS SysOps Administrator, and/or AWS DevOps Engineer
- Linux administration and bash scripting
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products
- Focus on automating continuous deployment of application code, operational and security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms
- Serve as a liaison between team developers, corporate IT, and external cloud providers for deployment, operational efficiency, security, and business continuity
- Bonus Eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.