The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a DevOps engineer in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The CEGS applications run under a virtualized Linux infrastructure and are deployed in three different locations (the development facility, an integration and test facility, and the operational facility). Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and have or be willing to obtain a current Polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for system administration tasks for CEGS at all deployed locations via remote access from the development facility in Aurora, CO. The candidate will be responsible for issue investigation and resolution and installing new CEGS software baselines at the deployed locations. The program is seeking a candidate with experience with containers and cloud technologies as we move to modernize our architecture. The candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, software developers, and customers on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
- Deploy and maintain both internal and external web servers (currently Apache web server)
- Maintain, modernize, and enhance the existing CEGS architecture.
- Design, architect, and implement new processes and deployment strategies
- Monitor a large, deployed system running on the Linux operating System
- Troubleshoot systems and interface connectivity
- Integrate external products and applications with custom software baselines
- Install and configure software baselines, commercial products, and application programming interfaces
- The ideal candidate is either a software engineer with a good administration background or a highly skilled system administrator with knowledge of coding and automation.
- Requires 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Expertise with Linux systems (RedHat / CentOS or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the HTTP 1.1, HTTP 2.0, HTTPS, and WebSocket protocols
- Advanced automated script design, coding, debugging, and maintenance skills (using bash, python, perl, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- Experience in working closely with software developers to integrate, configure, and deploy commercial products
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure environments (VMWare or equivalent)
- Experience with Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud native technologies
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of information assurance, risk management framework, and assessment / authorization requirements
- PostgreSQL (or equivalent)
- Apache httpd configuration, maintenance, and deployment
- PKI management and user authentication SIGINT processing experience
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.