Arista Networks is looking for a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to play an active role and have a high impact in the early rollout and ongoing improvements of internal services. This position is responsible for making key architectural decisions, and designing and implementing best practices in advancing the Software Defined Networking revolution in the cloud.
The DevOps/SRE role combines software and systems engineering to build and run high performance, massively distributed, robust systems. This involves designing and operating our internal systems, including extensively automated CI/CD pipelines, as well as source repos and other custom services.
The role is key in optimizing our system capacity and performance at all times, and is given the freedom to push the envelope forward in terms of quality and availability while designing, choosing and building their own best practices and tools to make that happen.
* Engage in and improve the whole life-cycle of servicesfrom inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement.
* Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
* Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
* Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
* Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.