Logistics done differently.
AT XPO Logistics, we know that cutting edge technology solutions drive our success. As the Director of IT Client Support for Asia and Latin America, you will manage a team focused on the information technology requirements of XPO clients including business development, project and change management, and ongoing client relationship management. You will troubleshoot problems, implement solutions, and monitor the effectiveness of the systems that keep XPO running smoothly. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Participate in XPO’s business development process to analyze client requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop proposals, develop cost estimates, and present XPO capabilities and solutions to client prospects
- Customize information technology statement of work (SOW) in support of contract development
- Define business problems and their system solutions including analysis of alternatives and ROI
- Provide oversight and guidance for project management activities; monitor progress and delivery of IT services according to service level commitments
- Approve schedules, budgets, plans, and approaches; resolve scheduling issues between supporting entities (e.g., operations, other IT teams, suppliers, clients)
- Provide support to other technology services group functions by preparing technical documentation
- Implement defined customer support management processes; ensure that client issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Participate in management escalation and recovery during system outages
- 50% travel with some extended stays outside the country
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Mandarin
- 7 or more years of experience in IT management, customer support, and project management
- Experience leading IT support for organizations operating large-scale transaction processing and decision support software in financial, manufacturing and distribution areas
- Demonstrated experience in the administration of all areas of IT services activities: business analysis, software development, transaction processing, systems, and user administration
- Knowledge of contracting procedures in both the commercial and government sectors
- Financial management experience (cost accounting experience preferred)
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications such as, EXceed 4000, order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink, i2’s transportation suite, and Logility Voyager
- Project management experience with large cross functional implementations
- Expertise and experience in two or more of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution
- Thorough understanding of current information systems technologies
- Excellent planning, client support, communication, leadership, and organization skills
It’s be great if you also have:
- MBA degree
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.