We are looking for a Director of IT Infrastructure and Security to be responsible and accountable for the company’s IT Department and Infrastructure.
This position will report to the shareholders of the firm through the IT Committee.
- Develop and implement corporate IT strategic plan.
- Expand organizational growth and end-user application knowledge
- Develop and monitor annual budget and project plans to position technology as an integral component of the organization.
- Create a rolling five-year capital plan for the organization’s infrastructure proposing purchase vs. lease options.
- Design, develop, document, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures using best practices.
- Develop and manage Disaster Recovery (DR) plan.
- Monitor and evaluate IT infrastructure to ensure data security, network access and enterprise backup.
- Responsible for coordinating the remedial response to all IT security breaches.
- Identify and manage selection of outside IT vendors to provide maintenance and technical support and respective contracts.
- Proven working experience as a hands on Director of IT for 150+ user organization.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Working knowledge and experience in VMware, Windows Active Directory, and Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certification is desired.
- Knowledge of the IT industry’s best practices and processes.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with other IT professionals and non-professionals.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.