The Arrow Center of Excellence is a newly formed team looking to expand. Globally we support multiple instances of Salesforce, Eloqua and other connected aps along with various API delivery tools. As the Eloqua Administrator at Arrow, you will be involved in maintaining the Components instance of Eloqua's current platform, implementation and integrations with Salesforce including delivery of new functional enhancements and definition of next generation capabilities. Works closely with Marketing & Sales Team on lead queues and lead management and new initiatives. You will also have the opportunity to consult and support other business units using Eloqua as time allows, we are looking for an innovative person who can think outside the box for this expanding role.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Collaborating with a dynamic global team of administrators and developers within the Center of Excellence
- Work on technical requests submitted by global customers, meet with various stakeholders to understand there needs and ensure we follow company policies while supporting these requests.
- Research technical solutions as well as engineer innovative work arounds when issues arise
What Are We Looking For?
- 2+ years of experience with Eloqua Administration
- Proficiency with Salesforce App, Program Canvas as well as native integrations and Program builder
- Comfortable working with Eloqua Custom Objects
- Understanding of data integrity and relational databases (SQL Server a plus)
- Strong data management abilities
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
HU-Hungary – Remote
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.