Embedded C++ Validation Engineer
Ref No.: 18-23708
Location: Melbourne, Florida
JOB SPECIFICATION: – (Please ignore if not a good match)
Role : – Embedded C++ Validation Engineer
Location : – West Melbourne FL
Interview : – Phone or Skype
Relevant Experience (in Yrs.) 5 Yrs.
– C++, QNX, Linux, Embedded, Agile
– LDRA (white box testing)
– Jenkins (for releasing firmware)
– Perforce (for configuration management)
– Swarm (Code Review tool)
– Rally (Agile tool for planning/tracking)
– Doors (Test case management)
– Clear Quest (Bug tracking system)
– ARAXIS (Code merging tool)
– Edit Plus/Eclipse
– Coverity – Unit Testing
– Putty, WincSCP, Wire Shark, Hyper Terminal
– GDB for remote debugging
Roles & Responsibilities
– The MDI application shall develop an infra for interfacing with other software modules on the control system and to enable operator to connect his laptop via Ethernet and view the maintenance and diagnostic information as web pages.
This infra includes
– Web server, providing required data for all screens.
– Web pages development for all screens
– Interface to feed the respective data to the MDI front end(web pages) and vice versa
– Develop/modify/merge/bug fix the code/code streams and verify on simulators
– Functional, Unit testing, Manual and automated testing as required
Generic Managerial Skills
– Good analytical and communication skills.
– Able to communicate and document designs, as well as troubleshoot and articulate problems and their solutions.
– Demonstrated commitment to process improvement
– Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Associate’s Degree or Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.