Requisition Number 18-2118
Title Finance/Data Analyst
K12 is a technology-based education company that offers proprietary curriculum and instructional support services to students in kindergarten through 12th grade. As the leader in K-12 online education for more than a decade, the company uses virtual public and private schooling methods to provide families with alternatives to traditional "brick and mortar" classrooms, giving children access to a high-quality education no matter where they are in the world.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K12 a great place to work.
The Finance/ Data Analyst is responsible for providing financial, operational, and business insight to the Private Pay Business Unit. The right individual will work cross-functionally to develop driver-based models to help forecast enrollments and revenue for the business unit and support media spend optimization analyses. The position will review a variety of complex data and create reports to monitor trends in order to formulate strategies and provide insight to key executive stakeholders.
AS A FINANCE/DATA ANALYST, YOU WILL..
– Build, update, and maintain forecast models for areas of responsibility
– Research and prepare variance analyses and explanations
– Measure and report Company’s operations in a clear, concise, and informative manner
– Prepare compelling presentations for Senior Management to help drive decision making and profitability
– Collaborate with multiple teams and business owners to gather, summarize, and analyze data and implement findings in order to create measurable ROI
– Provide analytical insight into key performance metrics such as conversion and retention rates
– Develop and maintain profitability metrics such as LTV and ROI for media strategies
– Document key processes and identify and implement process improvements
– Prepare ad hoc financial and business analyses
IS K12 RIGHT FOR YOU?
– Do you communicate well?
– Can you build customer confidence?
– Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action?
– Is your manner honest and straightforward?
– Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines?
– Do you value others’ opinions?
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, or Statistics AND
– 1-2 years’ experience in advanced modeling or data analytics OR
– Equivalent combination of education and experience
– Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, with particular focus on data modeling and the use of advanced features of spreadsheets including VBA macros; understanding of SQL query writing is a plus
– Possess strong communication skills – both written and verbal
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to interact with people at all levels and of all areas of responsibility, fostering collaboration as a business partner
– Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail to ensure superior deliverables
– Excellent time management and organizational skills, so as to deliver quality work under strict deadlines, while simultaneously managing several projects
WHO ARE WE?
– About us
– K12 Produces Results
– Kudos and Honors
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
– Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.