Financial Business Analyst (CPA – preferred) – ERP
CGI is seeking an Financial Systems Analyst (CPA – preferred) – ERP, to join our team in the LA metro area!
REMOTE will be considered, but MUST be willing to travel on as needed basis up to 50% of the time!
You will be working with a dedicated, highly skilled team in an agile environment, implementing ERP solutions. Our mission is to support our local government clients in their journeys to improve and streamline their business processes.
Looking for you to be self-motivated, able to adapt to changing project environments, be a great teammate and quickly ramp up to gain proficiency in CGI's built for government ERP.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leading sessions to analyze business requirements to determine functional solutions
• Planning and managing resources to build functional design documents and other functional project deliverables
• Planning and leading fit gap of current processes to future designed processes
• Developing, interpreting, and implementing financial and business concepts/designs for functionality to support client's business requirements
• Testing and resolving functional issues while providing functional support to the project team
• Collaborating with clients independently to prepare participants for meeting sessions and to answer questions regarding their business functions as it relates to Advantage ERP
• Direct and supervise compliance efforts with the preparation, review, submission, and distribution financial reports required by governmental and regulatory agencies
• Ensures data integrity and accurate accounting with auditors who support the review and audit of regulatory filings
• Monitors division and department adherence to approved budget
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred (even if an expired CPA or about to obtain a CPA)
• Ability to lead, coordinate and perform the functional task related to the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Ability to plan and coordinate enterprise-wide systems (such as Oracle, SAP, Baan, Peoplesoft, etc.) in functional areas (including finance, human resources, marketing, etc.)
• Ability to translate the business case analysis and client requirements into design documents
• Ability to coordinate and lead peer review sessions
• Highly self-motivated
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a virtual team environment
Skill Set/Years of experience:
Financial Systems Analysis – 7+ years
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills:
Experience implementing ERP systems
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
"CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,600 – $176,300."
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Financial Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Certified Public Accountant-US
- Enterprise Resource Planning
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.