Front End Web Developer
Req #: ******Location: Arlington, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: NoneClearance Status: Not Applicable
CACI is searching for a Front-End Web Developer to join our Corporate
What You ll Get to Do:
* Website strategy and design; SEO, UI/UX, mobile compatibility,
digital content strategy, digital platform development.
* Proactive research and recommendations in website trends and best
* Provide long-term strategic planning for corporate websites to
align with company mission.
* Able to perform work in a fast-paced environment with a high
degree of accuracy.
* Work quickly to respond to work requests in a timely manner.
* Think proactively, presenting analytics and ideas for system
improvements on a regular basis.
* Conduct impact analysis for software changes.
* Write software code quickly and accurately; expert in Java Script,
C-Sharp, SQL, CSS.
* Work closely with company leads, designers, and subject matter
experts to successfully implement functional requirements.
* Support formal testing in controlled environment before code is
moved to production.
* Adhere to program configuration change control standards.
* Write interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the
application programmatic interface (API)
* Extend applications by using applicable application tools.
* Maintain knowledge of feature and technical changes in the
You’ll bring these qualifications:
* Bachelor s degree in IT or related field
* 3-5 years of website development
* Excellent communication and technical skills
* Mobile app knowledge and experience
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.