Front End Web Developer
BCforward is seeking a Front End Web Developer to work within its Information Technology team. Our IT team is growing and looking for experienced candidates ready to take the next step in their career. If you have a passion for constantly improving and pushing our systems capabilities, this may be the job for you.
– Create captivating UX within our mobile and web applications
– Create UI mockups and POCs for stakeholder presentations
– Write well organized and clean code
– Perform regular unit and regression testing
– Code using industry best practices
– Develop and deploy new features
– Responsible for bug fixes and patching of critical systems
– Minimum 2 years relevant Node.JS experience
– Experience building web applications using Angular framework
– Minimum 5 years Rest Api experience
– Firm understanding of version control and Git
– Demonstrable ability to deploy an Angular/Node application from the ground up on Ubuntu
– BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
– Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be excited for change as our company grows
Nice to have:
– Adobe photoshop/fireworks/XD experience
– Node/Express development experience
– Ecommerce development experience
– Work experience using MySQL or other Relational Database
– Experience with Ionic Framework
– Bash scripting
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 75524 when responding to this ad.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: BCforward_75524
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
BCforward has become part of the communities in which we operate. We are a trusted business partner, employer and charitable contributor. We firmly believe that our continued success includes being a good corporate citizen through giving back to the communities where our employees work and live. At BCforward we find strength through diversity and we hold ourselves and our business partners to high ethical standards. Our business plan requires excellence. Our operational frameworks recognize the importance of natural resources through sustainability initiatives internal and externally. Contact Info
– Indianapolis, IN
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.