A top financial institute in Boston, MA is actively looking to add a full stack software engineer to their team. They have a distinguished reputation for exceptional client services whether it’s for small businesses or fortune 500 organizations.
The are seeking a full stack engineer to come in and work on their internal trading platform. Your responsibility will include hands on coding, testing, and maintaining their application. They offer great benefits and want a developer with a background in the financial industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with C#
- Experience within a .Net Framework
- Knowledge of cloud systems (Azuer)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience writing code (React, Angular, Java, Node.js)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the financial industry
- Experience building cloud native platforms in a green field environment or modernizing brown field platforms in an enterprise setting
- Thought leadership & excellent communication skills
- Deep collaboration skills and ability to work as a team player seeking alignment and able to influence outcomes
What You Will Be Doing
100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Wide Variety of Health Insurances
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.