ARMA Global/GDIT is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer. The Sr. Software Engineer will design and develop complex new software products, or make significant enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate is a hands-on developer with significant experience in building modular, reusable components and features. A successful candidate must be at ease working in an Agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- 5+ years of programming experience.
- Strong .Net Core, Entity Framework
- Hands on experience with relational databases such as SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft's Azure Dev/Ops capability as the development code management repository.
- Experience with enterprise and/or complex developments, using Agile Software Development Approaches.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to initiate, investigate and solve technical issues with minimal technical oversight.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills towards the identification and resolution of software issues.
- A key interest and proven pursuit to increase scope and depth of technical expertise.
- An understanding of development in a stand-alone on-premise development environment.
- Desire, interest and proven capabilities to operate in a fast-paced team environment with distributed areas of expertise.
Ideal Additional Skills
- Prefer experience with Angular (or another modern front end framework, such as React)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- 8570 level certification (Security + or better)
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Must have an active Secret clearance
Years of Experience
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.