Requisition ID 2018-44056
# of Openings 1
Job Function Intelligence
Security Clearance Level Secret
Full/Part Time Full Time
GDIT is hiring a GIS analyst to support the Navy Marine Corps Public Health Center (NMCPHC) in Portsmouth, VA.
Responsibilties to include:
* support the research and datadriven analysis of logical and physical critical infrastructure networks and systems and create and maintain geospatial databases
* supporting the analysis and visualization of geospatial data. S/he will contribute to the analysis of strategic plans and methodologies to solve complex problems. S/he will develop analytical and technical reports and publications, including creating graphics and writing significant portions of the documents and make oral presentations to internal and external audiences.
Find out more about NMCPHC HERE
* Masters in Geospatial Information Systems or similar
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in geospatial analysis in order to assist with the
* evaluation of the Navy Medical enterprise for capacity and sustainability.
* Skills in Geospatial Analysis software (ArcGIS, Google Earth, Quick Terrain Modeler)
* and Imagery Exploitation software (ERDAS Imagine and ENVI) to exploit Remotely
* Sensed Imagery (RSI).
* Experience with TSQL.
* Experience in Terrain Analysis, Cartography, Geodetic Survey and the Global
* Positioning System (GPS) preferred.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.