IT Business Analyst
Local Candidates only No Relocation expenses are available for this opportunity.
As a member of a business-focused IT team, the IT Business Analyst plays a crucial role in delivering solutions to business challenges through the skilled application of knowledge and technology. In working closely with business stakeholders, this role identifies, directs, and applies information technology resources in ways that help maintain and drive our current and future business success. We are looking for an energetic, capable, and positive person interested in joining a team who enjoys what they do and working with each other.
· Act as a liaison between the IT department and other business groups
· Partner with stakeholders to define the shape and scope of business needs
· Analyze and define business requirements around business needs, particularly as they relate to information business systems
· Work with business users and other members of IT to establish and improve business processes
· Create and maintain user and process documentation
· Train users in new and existing applications, systems, and technologies
- Assist in designing and executing test plans to ensure systems meet functional and performance requirements
· Provide recommendations and problem resolution to business stakeholders
· 3+ years of professional experience in a Business Analyst role
· In-depth knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing or distribution environment
· Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Outstanding communication skills and the ability to relate to and work with diverse people
· A flexible, positive, and energetic disposition that works well in a dynamic and upbeat environment
· Ability to juggle multiple initiatives and shift priorities as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
· Experience with business process improvement
· Experience managing technology projects
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.