IT Director – Productivity Products
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Lead IT strategy and assure effective IT delivery for Honeywell’s Safety & Productivity Solutions [SPS]. Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. You will be the primary interface to business leaders to define requirements and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology. You will be a key member of the business leadership team, engaging in all aspects of running the business, with a specialization in the use of technology to fulfill business objectives. You will provide leadership in improving IT process and developing IT team capabilities.
You will have the opportunity to…
– Develop a compelling and contemporary Information Technology strategy and vision that significantly contributes to business growth and profitability
– Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and requirements and recommending IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
– Assure IT solutions for the business provide an exceptional user experience, while being compliant and cyber-safe.
25Develop IT strategy and vision
25Align IT roadmap to meet goals
25Ensure compliance/cyber safety
25Manage IT professionals
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fieldWE VALUE
– Significant experience as an IT leader of enterprise level technologies spanning global operations with progressive business acumen.
– SAP ERP experience
– Salesforce CRM experience
– Cloud platform experience (i.e. Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry, etc)
– Experience with IT systems & processes supporting consumer electronics or smartphone industry, and global distribution/channel partner
– Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas
– Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
– Understanding of key information technology solutions and practices
– Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value
– Creation of result-oriented Management Operating System
– Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
– Creative and collaborative problem solving capability
– Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment
– Driving ‘fast and right’ results in a matrixed environment
– Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
– Fort Mill, SC (Preferred) -or- Atlanta, GA Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the WorldINCLUDES
– Continued Professional Development
– Some Travel Required
– Relocation ProvidedADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: req******
– Category: Information Technology
– Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.