Insight Global is seeking an IT Manager of Digital Delivery for one of our largest clients in Cleveland, OH. The Manager, Digital Delivery is responsible for providing product, application, and project leadership within the IT business. They will be responsible for aligning the portfolio of IT projects with the strategic objectives of the business. This will require collaboration with business, IT stakeholders, and executive leadership for successful delivery. The manager will be responsible for organizing software delivery teams, optimizing resources within the assigned program, and ensuring continuity of communication across all stakeholders and projects teams. This role will have direct reports of project managers and business analysts aligned to the same program. This role will include management of vendor relationships within the portfolio. There will also be indirect management of teams including QA and technology. They must have a broad base of technology and business experience including strategy, design, implementation, operations for application development organizations. Additional responsibility will be to manage the budget, contracts, schedule, and performance metrics of the program area.
* PMI Certified Project Management Professional or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
* Supervisory experience or team responsibility.
* Implementation of software platforms across multiple organizational teams and lines of business
* Ability in delivering native mobile applications in iOS & Android to the consumer app stores.
* Bachelor's degree in IT related field or Business
* 8+ years of experience with IT or business analysis, project management, and program management
o Extensive knowledge of project management concepts, methodologies, and tools
* 3+ years' experience working with external agencies, vendors, or partners
* 5+ years of hands-on experience managing large scale IT initiatives
* Strong understanding of native app dev, ecommerce systems, content management, analytics, infrastructure, and QA automation tools.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.