IT Operations Analyst
We’re growing! As our company grows, we are looking for the right
person to join our IT Operations team.
Our IT Operations team is leveraging key practices from the DevOps
framework to transform how we monitor systems, deploy to production,
and implement performance improvements.
Bring your strong technical experience, broad understanding of a
variety of development architectures and a willingness to view what we
do today through the lens of our future.
What are you waiting for? Help us take our IT Operations team to the
* Support deployment, monitoring, and management of Western Dental s
critical applications and components.
* Monitor and remediate errors associated with critical applications
and components including batch jobs, SSIS packages, ETL jobs, sync
* System troubleshooting and problem solving across multiple
platforms and environments (dev/test/prod)
* Provide status updates of assigned tasks in projects.
* Ensure scheduled tasks, jobs and sync processes run as scheduled
and ensure remediation steps are executed when errors/failures
* Compile and deploy build packages, this includes editing scripts
to deploy multithreaded packages, executing rollback scripts when
required and communicating successful deployment updates.
* Challenge Development and Infrastructure teams to provide
permanent solutions to failures
* Identify and document IT best practices that will improve the
systems deployment function
* Be proactive in identifying automation opportunities to improve IT
* Update data collection tool for DevOps Dashboard (tracking and
* Utilize tools and scripting techniques (Automate, PowerShell,
SolarWinds) to automate and monitor tasks.
* Experience deploying .Net applications, web components and,
* Experience with database technologies (SQL, MySQL, PSQL, DB2).
* Strong scripting skills utilizing PowerShell, Perl, and other
programming languages for automation
* Comfortable working in a cloud environment (SaaS, Azure, AWS).
* Understanding of Configuration Management, Continuous Integration,
and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes.
* Experience with open source tools like Ansible or Jenkins, as well
as other tools like LANDesk and Automate.
* Experience using CMS tools like Umbraco or Kentico.
* Experience in Server Management, network protocols (e.g. WINS,
DNS, TCP/IP, VMware, VSphere), network devices and load balancing.
* Computer Management and Microsoft technologies; understand how to
troubleshoot, start/stop, create scheduled tasks in a Windows
environment (Server, IIS).
* Basic understanding of how Active Directory groups and permissions
* Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to respond to
emergency situations during off hours.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel,
* Strong ability to triage and manage multiple urgent situations at
* Highly motivated, capable of thriving in hyper dynamic environment
with light process.
* Must have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
(written and verbal) to effectively communicate and collaborate
with a broad range of groups and individuals.
* Must be highly organized, process oriented and capable of
providing appropriate technical support while requiring minimal
* Possess superior problem-solving skills for a complex network
topology to remediate issues, identify root causes, and provide
and document solutions as needed.
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, sound judgment, strong
analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication
* Must have strong work ethic, trust, integrity, and accountability.
Work Experience and Education Requirements
* Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in DevOps or provisioning
environments, deploying applications, and maintaining
* Bachelor s Degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 4-5 years
of experience in IT; or 7+ years of relevant work experience.
To apply please email: **************************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.