At ProMach, we’re looking for people who want to shine. You’ll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
As our IT Systems Administrator, you’ll be challenged and rewarded. Impact our customers’ packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We’re proud of that and know you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
ProMach is currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator – Security. In this role, you will care for monitoring, support, and administration for our IT security technologies and solutions. As a member of our team, you will ensure the security, integrity, and reliability of corporate servers, networks, and client computing environments.
In addition, you will be a key contributor to departmental projects and provide second tier support and training for all technology-related issues and inquiries, coordinating with appropriate support departments as necessary.
Does this work interest you?
- Active Directory/Group Policy (GPO) administration in a multi-forest/multi-domain environment
- SentinelOne MDR administration
- Duo Enterprise Multi-Factor (MFA) administration
- Enterprise Patch Management administration (WSUS)
- KnowBe4 web-based IT Security training platform administration
- SonicWall Firewall and VPN administration and support
- Office 365 support and administration (Azure, Email, OneDrive, Teams, Security Events, Alerting, etc.)
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to identify, track, and repair/mitigate vulnerabilities in ProMach IT systems
- User account security administration and oversight for datacenter, network, servers, ERP, and other enterprise applications
- Assist with development of Windows OS configuration and hardening standards
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of IT security policies and related procedures
- Participate in Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
- Perform recurring security and technology reviews for ProMach divisions
- Participate in internal and external IT audits and assessments
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of corporate and division Disaster Recovery plans
- Initiate Security Incident Response procedures when necessary; track incident to resolution and generate detailed post-incident reports
- Maintain IT Security Metrics for AV, Patch Management, and KB4/Training
- Foster and maintain key vendor/3rd party service and support relationships
What’s in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or similar area of technical study; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Familiarity with one or more IT security frameworks (NIST, ISO, COBIT, MITRE, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Active Directory, NTFS security, Group Policy, and related client management tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; proven experience writing technical documentation
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on providing high-quality and responsive IT service
- Availability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends; ability to travel <1%
- Additional experience requirements:
- Common vulnerability management technologies (e.g., Nessus, Splunk, etc.)
- Computer networking concepts (e.g., IPSec, PKI, VPN, DMZ, Firewalls, etc.)
- Virtualization technologies (e.g., VMWare and Hyper-V experience preferred)
We were named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.