Job Description The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in relevant Information Assurance and complete knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), including but not limited to Assessment and Authorization package creation, security control assessment, and IT security POA & M creation.
Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education The candidate shall possess a thorough understanding of cybersecurity and tasks required to protect and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes providing for restoration of information systems by incorporating protection, detection, and reaction capabilities.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Review system hardware/software design and architecture documentation and prepare materials addressing security technical issues.
– Provide cyber security subject matter expertise for the deployed instances of an accredited system as tasked, and assist in the identification and assessment of site-specific technical requirements.
– Create Risk Assessment Report (RAR)
– Commence final scans for IA hardening
– Review findings from final scans
– Be responsible for operating, tuning, and reviewing maintenance of all cyber security tools, software suites, devices, appliances and systems, including, but not limited to:
– DoD Host Based Security System Suite (HBSS) suite, including the HBSS Enterprise Policy Orchestrator (ePO)
– The DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution suite
– The McAfee SIEM product suite, including Enterprise Security Manager
– (ESM), Enterprise Log Manager (ELM), log receiver, event correlation engine or the equivalent replacements
Preferred Skills and Education
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, IT, or Computer Engineering. Applicable Discipline Certification (e.g. DISCO certification for Infosec Security Specialist and in accordance with the DoD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program (DoD 8570.01-M). The minimum certification required is Security+ AND one of the following: Computer Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or the Computer Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM) or DISCO certification for Infosec Security Specialist. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we dofrom intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit ****************** and follow us on Facebook: *********************************
on Company Website
Job ID: 38700BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
– Summerville, SC
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.