IT Technician (2nd Shift)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer ‘New trends and expectations
are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new
challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the
future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on
board and sustainable mobility. If you re willing to contribute and
create value for tomorrow s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is
the place to be.’ Our GIS Division is looking for an IT Technician on
the 2nd Shift for one of its plant in Spring Hill, TN.
* Support IT issues and users with shop floor/Manufacturing
Execution Systems (Level 1 Troubleshooting)
* Engage L2 or L3 support when necessary.
* Server disk space management and OS patching.
* Hardware troubleshooting and replacement
* Support users for MS Office or other PC subjects as a result of
escalation of a Stratos Help Desk system ticket
* Work with other members of the IT organization to provide
solutions to user issues
* Keep IT management up to date with local and system changes
* Create and escalate support tickets using the Stratos Help Desk
* Desktop/Laptop setup and distribution
* Basic Network Troubleshooting and Support
* Execute failover/failback of shop floor systems on a periodic
* Ensure back up of systems is properly working
* Manage local IT budget
* Perform other duties as assigned by the plant leadership and the
IT Region Leader
* Communicate on a daily basis with plant management. Be part of the
plant management daily meetings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Associates degree in Information Technology, applicable
certifications, or 5 years experience in the function
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and understanding of when to
* Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population and
demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
* Good understanding of/interest in shop floor systems (sequencing,
* Requires familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems; Win7, Win10
Server 2008 and Server 2012.
* Requires familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite 2010 products
* Requires familiarity with software and hardware of PCs and network
* Cisco VOIP and Networking experience and/or training preferred.
* Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to
adhere to Faurecia s Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
Dec 3, 2018, 12:00:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.