IT SPECIALIST – PRN
Park Royal Hospital – Fort Myers, FL
Park Royal Behavioral Health Services, Southwest Florida’s premier behavioral health hospital and system have an immediate opening for an Information Technology Specialist. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefit package. Primary duties include but are not limited to:
– Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
– Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
– Work with corporate IT department to ensure efficiency with system.
– Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
– Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
– Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
– Oversee Avaya Phone system throughout the facility.
– Computers and Electronics Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
– Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
– Telecommunications Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ******b5807b45a1bb3f2715fe122bf2
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Acadia Healthcare was established in January 2005 to develop and operate a network of behavioral health facilities across the country. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. Acadia Healthcare’s mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders. Acadia’s management style and philosophy is one of collaboration and flexibility as we create an energetic and team oriented service delivery system. Our organization values input from employees, physicians, and all strategic alliances. Contact Info
– Fort Myers, FL
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Acadia-Healthcare
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.