Cognizant is looking for a Java Manager for developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role
Education Details: BS or Equivalent
Technical Skills: Core Java Spring MVC Spring Boot
Secondary Skills: Rest API Micro Services Angular
Roles & Responsibilities:
· The resource should be able to work independently.
· The resource should have excellent communication skills and should be able to manage the client expectations.
· Should have strong Java/J2EE knowledge with experience in development of large and complex projects Primary Skills : Core Java Spring MVC Spring Boot Secondary Skills : Rest API Micro Services Angular Team player who can own end to end development/ deployment/configuration.
· Should have exposure for CI/CD activities and expertise in software development methodologies.
· Should possess a problem-solving attitude.
· The resource should comply to defined process during task execution.
· Should work with co-ordination along with various teams ensure quality of the work and should be able to get the tasks completed on time.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 05 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.