Java Developer – Infiniti
Skip to content
– Who we are
– What We Do
– Industry and Focus
– IV & V
– IT Managed Services
– IT Consulting
– Disaster Recovery
– Info Zone
– In the News
– White Papers
– Success Stories
– Join Us
Posted on July 26, 2016September 13, 2016 infinitiadminPosted in Job Postings Current
Java Developer – Sacramento CA
Infiniti is searching for a Java Developer in the Sacramento area.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
– Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
– Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
– Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
– Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
– Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
– Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
– Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
– Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Technical skills and required experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
– Must have at least 5 years of directly related experience.
– Direct Experience with the following language/methodology:
– Java/J2EE (JMS, JAXB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA), Oracle
– Java Script recommended
– Object Oriented Development
– XML, XML Schema, XSLT
– Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers is desired
– Experience in writing technical specifications recommended
– Experience creating SDLC artifacts
– Experience in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns and UML
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Strong analysis and problem solving skills
– Strong relationship building skills.
Fill out the form below and please attach your resume and indicate the position you are applying for.
Email Address: *
IV & V-QA Consultant
Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re pleased to select Infiniti as our cloud services partner to help with the important work of implementing a more flexible, scalable, efficient and secure cloud based services architecture. We went through a rigorous public RFP process and the Infiniti/AWS bid was the strongest. Infiniti demonstrated that it is a highly qualified, progressive and skilled cloud services organization.
Tim Calhoon Executive Director of the CCCTC
With Infiniti, our network has been managed smoothly and efficiently and our on-site and off-site back up and storage capabilities have been modernized and greatly improved.
Samantha Brown Cal Expo
We have found Infiniti very capable of managing all of our on-premise and cloud service needs. Their technical experts are highly skilled, trustworthy and responsive.
Mike Miller CEO, Revere Packaging
With Infiniti’s leadership we developed an accurate district-wide baseline of our technical and staff readiness. Infiniti’s broad expertise in technology and education was an enormous help.
Todd Cutler Superintendent, Winters Joint Unified School District
With a number of high profile customers, we partnered with Infiniti because we needed an AWS certified partner that understood our platform, our customer’s technical and digital learning needs, as well as local school culture.
Yair Brosh CEO, Time To Know
193 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 160, Folsom CA 95630 | ************ | ******************* | *****************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.