MetroStar Systems Careers
Web Development Alexandria, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a full stack Software Developer that
is passionate about employing DevOps approaches to achieve best in
class IT service delivery. If you want to join a company that values
using cutting edge best practices and are open to commuting to
Alexandria, VA, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You re a great fit if
* You like keeping up to date with the most recent Java technologies
* You enjoy working in an Agile environment and group setting in
order to provide timely and effective solutions to your customer.
* You re passionate about Java development in a cloud environment.
You ll love our company if
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have solid hands-on experience with Java, J2EE, SOAP, JSON,
* You have experience with PL/SQL and NoSQL
* You have a Master’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience or
a Bachelor’s and 5+ years of relevant experience.
* You are experienced in Agile Scrum framework
* You are able to successfully obtain DHS Suitability Clearance
We ll REALLY love you if .
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* You have strong experience with JPA or any other ORM technologies
such as Hibernate
design and development and related technologies such as AngularJS,
KnockoutJS, Node.js etc.
* You have experience with coding in Java technologies and
frameworks like JMS, JNDI, JAXB, JPA, Maven, log4j and Junit
* You are familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and
tools, including Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy and CodePipeline
* You are familiar with source control services and tools, including
SVN, GIT and AWS CodeCommit
* You have JIRA experience
* You have experience with Apace ActiveMQ
* You have experience supporting DHS
* You have prior DHS Suitability Clearance
* You have an AWS certification
The Admin Stuff:
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential
access to classified information.
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the
discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.