HomeAdvisor wants a Java Developer with demonstrably strong internet-focused Java development experience to join our team of dedicated, passionate software engineers. Every application you work on will directly impact how our homeowners and service professionals connect and communicate. You’ll deliver some of our most innovative and cutting-edge technology solutions to date.
As our team grows, we’re looking for someone who loves to code and can work hand-in-hand with experts from product development, marketing, software test and other partners to determine the best solution (not just the easiest solution) to our business problems.
– A smart, results-oriented individual with a mix of passion for solid application architecture and coding, who also has the soft skills of building relationships and consensus.
– An individual with the ability and desire to see the big picture beyond the happy path, and bend the lens to see what’s around the corner – we’re software professionals and we think in terms of what happens when.not what happens if..
– An economical mind with an intuition for understanding scope versus value and placing emphasis on the 80/20 rule.
– An empathetic person who mindfully intends to make it easier for the producers and consumers of their work to effectively do their jobs.
– An architectural thinker that values availability and scalability. We use distributed systems to make it all happen.
– Someone not afraid to make mistakes, and willing to take ownership of projects: gain a good understanding of the problem, work to negotiate an acceptable technology solution, find the tools and answers, and proactively build and deliver code.
If you can demonstrate your skills in these areas, then we should chat:
– Very solid internet-focused Java JEE, particularly Java 8, development
– Understand SOA and OOP concepts
– Understand abstract problems and provide innovative solutions
– Work within a Servlet Container
– Work with Oracle RDBMS
– Bonus points for Spring MVC, Spring Boot microservices, distributed messaging/JMS, MBeans, REST architecture,
If you’re interested in a career with us, we’d love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: *******************************************
All candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship for any U.S.-based company, now and in the future. Unfortunately, HomeAdvisor cannot provide work sponsorship at this time.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: JAVAD01651
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
HomeAdvisor is the free and easy way for homeowners to find and connect with trusted home improvement, maintenance and repair professionals. As the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace, we’ve connected more than 30 million homeowners to our network of over 90,000 pre-screened home service professionals since we started in 1999. And, because planning is integral to the completion of any great home project, we also offer design inspiration, budgeting tools and advice. HomeAdvisor is proud to be one of Denver’s Top Places to Work and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). Contact Info
– Golden, CO
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.