Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Java DevOps Manager. Candidate will be responsible for project management activities including planning, technical requirement gathering, communication and engagement with stakeholders, working with developers and ensuring timely delivery of initiatives, scheduling and resource planning, issue management, project milestone and vendor management activities. Candidate will lead multiple complex projects with internal/external customers and vendors throughout the life cycle of a project.
* Hands on development experience using Java and DevOps
* Should have hands on experience in Test Driven Development with experience in Junit, Automation using tools like FitNesse or Cucumber.
* Work closely with the team to architect, design and develop Systems.
* Should lead Production Support and ensure Systems are functioning as per the expectation. Should be plan and provide proactive solution to avoid issues.
* Maintain in-depth understanding of customer/industry trends and needs, as well as Company strategic objective and technology solution roadmap
* Develop plans to derive and deliver project artifacts based on required methodology
* Conduct detailed process reviews to map, imbed and optimize the assimilation of new tools and functionality into the customer experience and process
* Enforce fiscal discipline by developing quarterly forecasts, tracking spending against forecasts, and reconcile/explain variances
* Chaperone individual activities through SDLC and other processes by identifying dependencies, coordinating with outside teams, monitoring SLAs, and rapidly escalating issues & risks
* Verify compliance with SDLC processes by confirming required artifacts and communicating identified gaps
* Work closely with technical teams to assess impact of issues and provide alternative solutions/recovery plans to ensure goals are achieved
* Collaborate with customers, vendors and internal business partners to ensure product adoption
* Successful delivery against stated objectives (both internal and external customer)
* Define, track and report on project milestones
* Provide stakeholder transparency by collecting data on success metrics, monitoring project progress, generating periodic reports in templates and cadences, and conveying issues & risks through multiple channels
* Provide direction and oversight to customers and vendors on complicated technology solutions that are highly creative.
* Ability to positively adapt to rapidly growing and changing environment, while working under pressure
* 10+ years work experience in program or project management
* Prior experience implementing technology solutions with lenders
* Detailed understanding of lender mortgage origination process/environment
* Technical knowledge related to technology platforms, infrastructure and data
* Strong facilitation and project management skills with technology focus
* Significant experience implementing mortgage-related technology solutions.
* Ability to report on project level plans to Customers and Vendor partners
* Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a group
* Knowledge of Fixed Income products, especially mortgages and interest rate derivatives
* Organized approach, with a natural inclination for strategy and tactics
* Knowledge/Experience in: MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word, SharePoint
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and listening skills
* Ability to develop, manage, and report on metrics toward achievement of plans/projects
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.