To provide design, development, and implementation of applications for Web based systems.
We are looking for a Java, UI / MidTier Developer who has:
– Spring Boot
– Experience with AWS implementation (Java batch and webservices)
– Experience with implementing Automated Tests Tools (JUnit, Cucumber) and TDD
– JSF experience is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for client/server-, Web-, and/or PC-based software or middleware. Integrates third party products.
2. Translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports. Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
3. Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
4. Thoroughly understands software development methodology. Thoroughly understands architecture standards. Trains and mentors staff with less experience. Resolves issues elevated from staff with less experience.
5. Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients.
6. Performs systems analysis, including system requirements analysis and definition (e.g., prototyping), and logical and physical design.
– Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
– 5 years developer or systems analyst experience.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
– Strong planning and organizational skills.
Advanced knowledge of the following development practices and concepts:
– Production acceptance, including elevations and change management.
– Interfaces, feeds, and event schedules.
– Quality assurance methodology and Inspections.
– Use case standards.
– Systems analysis and design techniques.
– System/subsystem requirements.
– Libraries, reusable code, and/or object oriented standards.
– Screen, report, and query design.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.