Preferred 2+ years, however open to boot camp/software engineering graduates. Looking for passionate IT individuals.
This position will analyze, evaluate and test business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking, Lean Management, ITIL, Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Work with minimal direction and are capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs. Collaborate across IT to understand features and technical implementation and ensure highest quality product delivery. Learn rapidly and enthusiastically, focusing on understanding the application/product/area in detail.
- With limited guidance, participate in requirements documentation, business systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria. Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Track and measure metrics for key processes to deliver measurably differentiated business outcomes.
- With limited guidance develop, deploy, and execute test strategies to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Assist in design and implementation of scalable and efficient tools and processes to support all aspects pharmacy operations.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, assist in defining solutions.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Understand product testing in detail and update the test case with test execution results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements
Bachelor or Associate degree courses in Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms, Information Design, Mathematics or equivalent hands-on experience.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Ability to synthesize complex information.
Knowledge of QA methodology and problem solving tools/techniques.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Proficiency with analytical programming languages such as SQL.
Ability to develop process flow diagrams.
Knowledge of Agile Methods.
General Job Information
Junior .NET Software Engineer
Work Experience – Required
Work Experience – Preferred
Education – Required
A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered., Associates – Computer and Information Science, Bachelors – Computer and Information Science
Education – Preferred
License and Certifications – Required
License and Certifications – Preferred
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
This position may be eligible for short-term incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Magellan offers a broad range of health, life, voluntary and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.