Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Lead Full Stack Software Engineer – C# – AWS
Overview of Position:
Seeking a talented Lead Full Stack Engineer to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our decision support systems and related platform technology. Our team is growing to support the growth of our business as well as building platform services to be used by our company as a whole
The ideal candidate is passionate about building great software and driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems. As part of our engineering team, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting atmosphere. At Change Healthcare, your work is critical to the success of our team, and each team member is involved in the evolution and progress of our platform from making architecture and design decisions to exploring and implementing new technologies.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Design, develop and operationalize web-based systems as part of a team in an agile environment supporting system to system transactional processing products
- Conduct robust software testing enabled thru test automation in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Lead or be part of the current project as needed; demonstrate both individual achievement and teamwork.
- Full Life Cycle software development including requirements definition, front end, middle tier, back end, testing, build and systems.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 12+ years of professional experience with OO programming and at least 5 C#
- Proficiency with .NET or .NET Core required.
- Mastery of automated testing via unit, integration, feature, and end-to-end testing
- Successful implementation of service-oriented architecture
- Experience with many different data storage technologies from relational (SQL Server) and non-relational databases (DynamoDB) to key-value (Redis) and document stores (s3 & ElasticSearch) and choosing the right one for the use case.
- Understanding of cloud technologies – AWS/Azure
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Firm understanding of MVC web applications – we use ASP.NET MVC, Web Frameworks (React, Angular, or Vue) and Bootstrap
- History of implementing and deploying applications via the CI/CD process
- Led the delivery of projects from design, through development, to deployment and maintenance.
- Familiarity with SOLID and Design Patterns
- AWS certifications
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
New York and New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $122,590 – $237,600. The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $106,600 – $198,000. The salary range for Jersey City, NJ is $127,920 – $237,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.