Req ID: 107760
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Lead / Sr. Developer Java to join our team in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Works on multiple applications.
• Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
• Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
• Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
• Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
• Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
• Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer's IT organization.
• Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in developing applications with Model View Controller Architecture (MVC) using J2EE and open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- 5+ years of full development lifecycle experience as a technical lead/ architect (must demonstrate experience developing systems / projects from inception through implementation).
- 5+ years technical experience w/ distributed systems
- 2 years of experience with EJB
- 7 years of experience with Java/J2EE
- 3+ years Oracle database programming experience, including performance tuning.
- High level of proficiency in Analysis, Design, Build, and Deployment of EJBs (strong server side experience)
- Experience w/OOAD and an understanding of patterns
- Experience with continuous integration build tools
- Experience creating and maintaining ant build scripts
- Solid understanding of MQ; JNI; JMS/MQ; Oracle/JDBC a strong plus
- Experience in Linux/UNIX/Solaris/AIX; Shell programming / PERL a plus
- Project experience with Web Sphere Application Sevrer
- Project experience with Web Sphere portal server
- Experience using Web Sphere Portlet factory as development tool
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with DOJO
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.